Normally, when you lost your iPhone you can use the Find my Phone feature via iCloud account to find it, but it must be always turned on and connected to the internet, if the “thieves” power off or disconnect WiFi, 3G / 4G then the Find my iPhone will not be as accurate. However, the following two tweaks are the perfect solution for those who have jailbroken, helping prevent others from turning off or disconnecting the network to increase the ability to find the device when lost or dropped.
PowerGuard is a free jailbreak tweak that can prevent others from turning off your phone without your permission. Now supports all Apple devices. The operation is also quite simple, whenever you open the power menu and operate “Slide To Power Off”, you need to confirm the owner with Touch ID, FaceID, PIN or Passcode.
You can now download the PowerGuard tweak for free from packix repo, which requires a version from iOS 10 to iOS 12.4.
Basically, PickPocket 3 will help users to restrict intruding activities such as not turning off the power, always turning on the internet service, notifying the owner when the SIM on the device is changed, preventing activated flight mode etc …
- Airplane Mode feature (helps you to lock airplane mode when the device is locked screen Use in case of iCloud and you can remotely locate or lock the device via data network Mobile and iCloud accounts).
- Automatic Shutdown feature (disable the automatic shutdown feature when the battery level is too low with 2 options: “Keep the device running” or “Pretend to turn off”. An Email / SMS can be received. send to you when the battery level is too low).
- Features Fake Hard Reset (disable the “hard reset mode (reboot when holding the home key + power in 4s at the same time)”. PickPocket 3 will also send you an email / SMS when someone else is done. this work).
- The LockScreen Information feature (PickPocket 3 will help you add a button on the lock screen, in case someone finds your phone and they just need to click this button to see the owner information if it’s well paid). re-dial, including a pre-set phone number or email / SMS for you).
- Remote Actions feature (you can use some pre-set SMS to control your device remotely. For example: Turn on / off the alarm, Play an audio recording set from Before, Turn off the fake machine, Send email / SMS etc .. An email or SMS will be sent to you when this mode is enabled).
- Shutdown mode (to use, you need to set up Touch ID or password to enable shutdown mode).
- The SIM Card Pulled feature (an alarm or a pre-set recording will be played when your SIM card is removed. At the same time an email / SMS will be sent to you).
- Unlock feature (you can set alarm sound or a recording when someone enters the wrong Password, Touch ID or Face ID more than the permitted number of times).