On 31.01.2019 , the Electra Group released the first public jailbreak for iOS 11.4.x (not including iOS beta versions), beating the unc0ver release after a few hours.
Although we recommend using the unc0ver tool for iOS 11.4.x due to using the original Cydia Substrate and its larger support, we still participate in a test device to quickly make the first post
Jailbreak iOS 11.4.x with Electra
1) Download Electra1141.ipa from the official website.
2) Plug your device into a computer and launch Cydia Impactor
3) When your plugged, the device is listed in Impactor, pull Electra application into Impactor to install.
4) Enter your Apple ID account when prompted. If you have a two-step authentication working on your account, you’ll need an application-specific password in this step.
5) When the application is available on your device, go to Settings> General> Configuration & Device Management> find your Apple ID and click Trust.
6) Launch Electra from your Home screen.
7) Now all you have to do is click the jailbreak to start the process.
8) When the jailbreak is complete, you will see the Cydia application on the main screen. Start it.
9) Remove repo666.ultrasnow.com because it does not work and then install any necessary upgrades.
10) Finally, install a package to make sure everything is working. This will usually install Replace and other essential packages, which is desirable.
Below, you can see the Cydia homepage showing iPhone 7 running iOS 11.4.1 jailbreak and a series of core packages installed on the device: